Last year at NAMM Serato and Rane unveiled the Rane Sixty-Eight DJ Mixer with built in USB and Serato Scratch Live. A 4-Channel mixer with features such as Two independent USB 2.0 High Speed ports, each supporting twenty-two, 32-bit floating-point audio channels at 48 kHz. Real-time support for two computers. Support for 2, 3 or 4 Virtual Decks on one or two computers for about $2,599.00
This year we see the interface version of this to use with mixer of choice. The SL4 with a retail price of about
• Supports four turntables or CD decks switchable in any combination.
• Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports for two DJs for uninterrupted performances.
• Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
• Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player and The Bridge.
• Four software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD.
• 48 kHz and 96 kHz sample rate switch on the SL 4 rear.
• 10-in 10-out USB sound card with any software supporting ASIO or Core Audio.
• Bus power from either USB port or the included external power supply."